I love attending writing conferences — both to share the things I’ve learned about publishing and for the chance to meet aspiring authors. I also speak at Writing Group and Community Group meetings. Here are a few of the topics I can cover at your conference or meeting:
- How to Be a Writer’s Reader (or The Way to Get Critique Groups to Work for You)
- Publishing 101: How to Get Your Book Out There
- Traditional vs Self-Publishing: Which is Right For You?
- Writing Sprints: How to Keep Those Creative Juices Flowing
- So, You Think You Want To Write . . .
- Children’s Books, They’re Not Just for Kids Anymore
- Overview of the History of Children’s Literature
To schedule me to attend your event, please contact me for availability.